4/25/2011

Road Trip Preparation - Trying to cross off # 18

My roommate and suitemate Laura and Lizzie respectively are going to go on a trip with me. And not just any trip. We are doing a road trip across America. And not just across it, but zig-zagging across it. Below is our list of stops!!! We are currently taking suggestions on further stops, places to eat in these cities, and if you know where we can crash for free! We are leaving the 17th after graduation and our stops so far are as follows.

A: South Orange, NJ
B: Ohio State University (Columbus), OH
C: Chicago, IL
D: Kansas City, KS/MO
E: St. Louis, MO
F: Nashville, TN
G: Memphis, TN
H: New Orleans, LA
I: Dallas, TX
J: Oklahoma City, OK
K: Amarillo, TX
L: Roswell, NM
M: Denver, CO
N: Four Corners Monumnet, NM, UT, CO, AZ
O: Arizona State University (Mesa), AZ
P: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Q: Las Vegas, NV
R: Yosemite National Park, CA
S: Los Angeles, CA

3 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! Keep me posted how it goes as I would love to do this myself one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Lve to be on the road, but never planned it tho:)

    ReplyDelete